WLF is a growing Boston-based union site contractor and is seeking qualified, experienced personnel for multiple openings for Site Superintendents. Must have supervisory experience in private site work and public civil projects. Project experience should include work with contaminated soils, shoring, deep excavations, road construction and utility work. Must be detail oriented pace setters with strong communication skills and have the ability to multi-task under pressure.
Must be capable of interpreting construction drawings and specs, computer literate, have basic survey skills, and have knowledge of job cost and field reporting.
Must have clean driving record/ability to get to multiple job site locations across the region.
Please forward resume and salary requirements.
- Best-in-Class, industry leader
- Named one of the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work in Massachusetts 2020
- Contributor to large, high-profile, complex construction projects in Massachusetts
- Family-based company culture with a paramount focus on safety
WLF is a committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. WLF strives to provide a culture in which employees can build and grow their careers.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Construction Superintendents: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations